You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for your life this very day. Have a think about something that you do that you are maybe not motivated.
Replacing a timing
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 2
- About Us
- Buy Cars in Dubai with Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple / Litecoin / Any Cryptocurrency.
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Export a car from Dubai to the UK
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My account
- My Dealer Account
- Our Service
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Vehicle Sourcing
- The Matrix Resurrections Final Trailer Wants Us to Remember What Is Real December 6, 2021The Matrix Resurrections final trailer — out in English, Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu — sets up the fourth Matrix movie that somehow finds Keanu Reeves’ Neo and Carrie-Anne Moss’ Trinity alive. The Matrix Resurrections release date is December 22 in India, the US, and on HBO Max.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Series Renders Leak Before Official Announcement December 6, 2021Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series is expected to launch soon. Ahead of the official launch, a fresh leak offers insights into the design of the three upcoming tablets. The new series is likely to include three models — Samsung Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+, and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra.
- First Publicly-Available Official Maradona NFTs to Be Listed on EX Sports Marketplace December 6, 2021The Maradona NFT Collection, which consists of 10 rare Maradona memorabilia, are the first official Maradona NFTs to be made available for everyone to get their hands on.
- Tecno Spark 8T India Launch to Be Soon, Teaser Reveals December 6, 2021Tecno Spark 8T launch in India has been confirmed by the company. It has shared an official teaser on Twitter. The phone may come with at least two rear cameras, and debut in Blue colour.
- Google Pixel Watch Renders Spotted Online; Tip Bezel-Less Design, Key Features December 6, 2021Google Pixel Watch renders have surfaced online, with a tipster claiming that these are “marketing images” of the company’s rumoured smartwatch. The renders have been spotted a week after reports emerged that Google was working on a round smartwatch with “no physical bezel.” Google Pixel Watch renders also show features like showing incoming calls, checking […]
- Xiaomi 11 LE Launch Date Tipped for December 9 in China December 6, 2021Xiaomi 11 LE is tipped to be launched on December 9 for the Chinese market. It is believed to be the Chinese version of the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE smartphone.
- Motorola Tipped to Launch 2 New Phones in India in Q1 2022, One of Them May Have Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC December 6, 2021Motorola is tipped to launch two new smartphones in India in the first quarter of 2022, and one of them is said to be based on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC. It could be the Moto Edge X30 but come as the Moto Edge 30 Ultra.
- Ola S1, Ola S1 Pro Electric Scooter Deliveries to Begin From December 15, Says CEO Bhavish Aggarwal December 6, 2021Ola CEO Bhavish Aggarwal recently tweeted that Ola S1, Ola S1 Pro will begin to be delivered from December 15. Ola Electric's two wheelers were said to begin deliveries in October and have faced multiple delays since then.
- Xiaomi 12 Lite, Xiaomi 12 Lite Zoom Smartphones’ Alleged Specifications Surface Online December 6, 2021Xiaomi 12 Lite and Xiaomi 12 Lite Zoom alleged specifications have been leaked. Both of them have similar specifications except in the camera department. Both the phones could be launched in March 2022 along with Xiaomi Mix 5.
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitmart Allegedly Loses Nearly $200 Million-Worth Assets in Hack December 6, 2021While $100 million (roughly Rs. 754 crore) worth of the stolen crypto assets were on Ethereum blockchain, the remaining $96 million (roughly Rs. 724 crore) were based on the Binance Smart Chain.