Category Name: Child Category 05
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 2
- About Us
- Buy Cars in Dubai with Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple / Litecoin / Any Cryptocurrency.
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Export a car from Dubai to the UK
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My account
- My Dealer Account
- Our Service
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Vehicle Sourcing
- China Claims US CHIPS And Science Act Will Disrupt International Trade, Distort Global Semiconductor Supply Chains August 10, 2022China has opposed the US CHIPS and Science Act, calling the $52 billion (roughly Rs. 4,11,300 crore) measure a threat to trade and an attack on Chinese business. The country criticised the newly passed act on Wednesday, saying parts of the law “restrict companies’ normal investment and economic and trade activities in China”.
- Facebook Use Among US Teens Plunging; Use of TikTok, YouTube Rising, Survey Says August 10, 2022Facebook could see a massive drop in US teens on the platform, according to a new survey. Data from a Pew survey of teens in the US suggests that they have left the Meta-owned platform in droves over the past seven years. Instead, they use YouTube and TikTok, as well as apps like Instagram and […]
- Gujarat Government Announces 'Drone Promotion and Usage Policy', Seeks to Create Employment August 10, 2022The government of Gujarat on Wednesday announced a "Drone Promotion and Usage Policy" to promote the use of drones for operations and delivery of services to beneficiaries. It aims to create 25,000 direct and indirect employment opportunities and attract investment for development, operation and maintenance of drone services ecosystem in the state.
- ISRO Completes LEM Test Ahead of Gaganyaan Project, Launches SPARK Virtual Space Museum: Details August 10, 2022ISRO successfully completed test-firing of the Low Altitude Escape Motor (LEM) of crew escape system from Sriharikota spaceport, the space agency said on Wednesday. Meanwhile, a virtual space museum 'SPARK' was launched by ISRO Chairman S Somanath on Wednesday for public use.
- Oppo Enco Air 2i TWS Earphones, Oppo Band 2 Launched: All Details August 10, 2022Oppo has launched multiple wearables on Wednesday, August 10. Oppo Enco Air 2i TWS earphones and Oppo Band 2 fitness tracker are two of the products. The new Oppo earbuds are claimed to offer a combined playback time of 29 hours. The Oppo Band 2 has a rectangle-shaped dial, and it sports a 1.57-inch AMOLED […]
- China Launches 16 New Satellites Into Orbit for Commercial Remote Sensing, Atmospheric Imaging: Report August 10, 2022China launched 16 new satellites into space on Wednesday, according to a report. The new satellites, including Jilin 1 Gaofen 03D09 satellite and Yunyao 1 04-08, were launched by a Long March 6 carrier rocket which entered the planned orbit, according to the report.
- Pegasus Spyware Creator NSO Group Has Large Presence in Europe With 22 Active Contracts: Report August 10, 2022Pegasus spyware maker NSO Group has a large European presence, with at least 22 active contracts with 12 out of 27 members, according to a report by Ha'aretz. Representatives of the European Parliament Committee of Inquiry on Pegasus spyware recently visited Israel and learned from NSO personnel that the company has active contracts with 12 […]
- Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 Said to Get September Release in India: Details August 10, 2022Samsung could sell its newly launched Galaxy Z Fold 4 smartphone in India in September, according to company sources cited by PTI. The company is yet to announce pricing for the Galaxy Z Fold 4 smartphone in India. The company also launched the Galaxy Z Flip 4, Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, Galaxy Watch 5 and […]
- iPhone 14 Pro Series Likely to Cost More Than iPhone 13 Pro Series: Ming-Chi Kuo August 10, 2022Apple iPhone 14 Pro series will likely cost more than its predecessor, according to an analyst. Hon Hai, or Foxconn, is one of the winners of the increased ASP for the iPhone 14 series. The analyst had recently also shared that the mass production of the upcoming iPhone models is unaffected by the tensions between […]
- Foxconn Feels Sting of Fewer Smartphone Sales, Says Demand Slowing After Pandemic-Fuelled Boom August 10, 2022Foxconn gave a cautious outlook for the currrent quarter after posting results that exceeded expectations, due to slowing smartphone demand after a pandemic-fuelled boom. The iPhone assembler said that rising inflation will only have a limited impact on mid- to high-end smartphone demand in the rest of the year.